mosaptr mosaptr
Venez gagner des codes sur MOSAPTR,ici pas de tirage au sort,tu gagne aux jeux,tu gagnes un code de ton choix.
mosaptr
FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ProfilProfil  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  ConnexionConnexion 

'Nothing to prove' - Sean Dyche on Joe Hart's Manchester Cit

Répondre au sujet    mosaptr Index du Forum -> Informations -> Bar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Féminin
Point(s): 19
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 06:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: 'Nothing to prove' - Sean Dyche on Joe Hart's Manchester Cit Répondre en citant

'Nothing to prove' - Sean Dyche on Joe Hart's Manchester City return

รวม ทาง เข้า sbo SEAN Dyche doesn't believe Joe Hart is heading back to the Etihad Stadium with a point to prove this weekend.​The Clarets goalkeeper will make his first visit back to Manchester City since ending a 12-year association with the club in the summer by moving to Turf Moor for £4million.

Hart won two Premier League titles, two League Cups and an FA Cup while with City, but spent the final two years out on loan - at Torino and West Ham - after been ostracised following the arrival of Pep Guardiola.​ But Dyche doesn't believe the 75-cap England international will be affected by a return to his former home.

"He's very experienced now Joe, he's played in enough big games of different sorts," said Dyche. "Obviously it's a different kind of emotion, a club you've got a big history with and a recent history, but I think he'll just want to get on with it and not overthink it. "I didn't bring him to prove a point to anyone. รวม ทาง เข้า sbo In my opinion he's another top class goalkeeper that we've got here. Another one.

"I don't want to speak for him but I don't see why he's got any point to prove - other than to himself. To continue to show what a top class keeper he is." Hart was handed a fresh start by Dyche this summer. The 31-year-old was desperate to leave City on a รวม ทาง เข้า sbo permanent basis after two difficult loan spells and injuries to Nick Pope and Tom Heaton presented Burnley as a possible destination.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 06:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Répondre au sujet    mosaptr Index du Forum -> Informations -> Bar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation