mosaptr mosaptr
Venez gagner des codes sur MOSAPTR,ici pas de tirage au sort,tu gagne aux jeux,tu gagnes un code de ton choix.
mosaptr
FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ProfilProfil  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  ConnexionConnexion 

Wd Live Book Ssh Download

Répondre au sujet    mosaptr Index du Forum -> Informations -> Faire de la pub sur Mosaptr.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ginleat

Masculin
Point(s): 437
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 20 Aoû - 23:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Wd Live Book Ssh Download Répondre en citant

Wd Live Book Ssh Download > shorl.com/revygepekefro

Wd Live Book Ssh Download

77e3b7fffc
The BarracudaDrive installation script requires that you have created the user "bd". The BarracudaDrive My Book Live edition is designed exclusively for this device and will not operate on any other My Book devices such as My Book World Edition. The way this is solved and handled by the installation script is to reconfigure Apache to only listen on the loopback adapter, i.e., only listen for connections on localhost. The My Book Live's web based management user interface (UI) is found under the URL The My Book Live's web based UI is powered by the Apache web server and PHP. You may try to remove transmission first, then try to install it again with the latest release. If a new firmware version becomes available after you have installed BarracudaDrive and you wish to install the new firmware, then follow these instructions:. Click here to edit contents of this page. Perform the firmware upgrade Login to your device using SSH Copy and paste the following into the SSH client window: wget barracudadrive.com/releases/mybook/enable.sh;chmod +x enable.sh;./enable.sh The above three commands downloads and executes the BarracudaDrive enable script which re-enables the BarracudaDrive server. You must have some Linux experience and command line experience when installing the BarracudaDrive My Book Live edition on this device.

Change the name (also URL address, possibly the category) of the page. If you want to discuss contents of this page - this is the easiest way to do it. View wiki source for this page without editing. The UI is designed such that it can only operate on port 80. Check out how this page has evolved in the past. From the thread, sounds like you are asking question on ssh. .. How to Install BarracudaDrive. Have anyone tried to install mySQL? it seems that already have a 5.0 version but i can't find the executables Reply Options Unfold Re: SSH on My Book Live by axionmak, 16 Dec 2010 09:47 Fold Re: SSH on My Book Live szakee28 17 Dec 2010 20:32 Hi! Can i install transmission to WD Mybook Live? I have a WD Mybook World, but transmission always freezing, i try everything i read in forum but don't helps.

material science and engineering book free download pdfpower system engineering ebook downloadgeography of india pdf ebook downloadtwilight eclipse ebook free downloadurban ebook download for freehow to download ebook onto nookkhaled hosseini epub download gratissda shona hymn book free downloadexpo 58 epub download deutschwireshark tutorial pdf ebook download

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 20 Aoû - 23:07 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Répondre au sujet    mosaptr Index du Forum -> Informations -> Faire de la pub sur Mosaptr. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation